Sunday, April 29, 2007

So I am a little hesitant about posting this?because I think it might make me look conceited?.but I am going to go with it.

This picture completely sums up my life at the moment.



My hair is a mess, in a ball cap, because I really don?t care and I feel myself in a ballcap. In complete contradiction to my hair I am wearing a black dress that I tried on because I love trying on dresses because I feel pretty in them. The picture is blurry which is exactly what my life is at the moment. There are no definite lines right now, everything is fuzzy. And, I am laughing, because I am perfectly happy with who I am, who God made me, and what He is doing in my life at the moment; even though it is requiring me to say good-bye to some people?.which is breaking my heart. In the midst of it all, I am still perfectly happy.

Now, I am going to go ?study? with some friends for our New Testament test that is tomorrow. :)

No comments: