Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Goodness I am ready for summer to be here. Things are going well, although today has left me frustrated. But its okay, I just need to stand up for myself and not let people walk all over me and not let them treat me like a child. Easier said than done.

In other areas of life…..I was praying the other night, and God asked me to do something. Ever since then I have obeyed, and have been praying daily for my birth father to accept Christ. Although we do not talk that much he has been on my mind a lot lately. It breaks my heart to think that he might spend eternity in hell. But when I try and share the gospel with him, I normally get shut down. So my prayer is that someone else will come into his life and be a Christlike example for him.

I get to see Jeremy Camp tomorrow night……

I.am.so.excited.

No comments: