Sunday, April 22, 2007

I am so tired of everyone’s crap. Truly, I am so tired of drama. I am tired of school. I am ready for my body to start feeling better. I just want to take a holiday for a while, like Audrey Hepburn did in Roman Holiday. I want to pack a bag, and my pal Agamemnon, and just run away for a little while…..and take a holiday in Spain. I just want to be, just me, my fish, and God. Because one thing I have learned today is that God and fish don’t do drama; and I like that about them. I feel like my life has become complicated and messy. I want to go where its simple; no drama, no boy distractions, so stress, no every day thing.

But that is the thing about life, you can’t run away from your problems.

…and I want to snuggle. Fish are not very snuggable creatures. Bummer.

No comments: