Sunday, April 22, 2007

How do I get myself into these things again, and again? I have let certain relationships in my life gain way to much control?.unhealthy control. Because of it I have been sucked completely dry; emotionally, and physically. I came home a day early because the drama was getting to me. I had to come home anyway because of my appointment Wednesday, but I came home early because I could not take it anymore. I did not realize until tonight that some relationships have caused me to treat my friends, and even my family differently. My mom had to cancel plans on me tonight and I freaked out on her. She did nothing wrong, but I took out my frustration on her because of circumstances that have happened elsewhere.

So I am possibly thinking of taking a ?blogging break?. Or, making my posts private and emailing them out. But for now I am at home, refueling, and learning that it is okay to stand up for yourself?something I am learning?.again.

In other news; this picture makes me laugh?.so hard.



Spring Affair+windy days+Phi Lamb friends= amazing moments

No comments: