Saturday, April 14, 2007

- I love to workout.
-I used to be very shallow and judge by appearances in highschool.
-Some of my closest friends right now are not who I thought they would be….they are even better.
-30 minute naps are incredible.
-Cereal can be your best friend.
-God is my fortress and lover of my soul, always.
-Friends can be dumb and use you without you ever realizing it.
-Moms are the greatest.
-So are days when class is canceled; its like Christmas all over again.
-I like coffee.
-I am afraid to talk to boys who are attractive. :)
- My closest friends right now are amazing, and they make my Thursday nights amazing.
-I tend to bring awkwardness in almost every situation.
-Boys are stupid…..a common theme in many of my posts.
-The Office is my favorite show….ever.
-Oh, an Heroes too.
-I heart ???.
-Facebook is the world’s best procrastination tool.
-I strongly dislike Greek plays and all Greek literature…and having to write essays about them.
-I love my New Testament class.
-Learning the Phi Lamb shuffle is a whole lot of fun.
-I heart my Phi Lamb sisters.
-Giant cinnamon rolls+late night talks+friends=so much fun.
-99 cent Route 44 ‘thirsty Thursdays’ at Sonic is one of the highlights of my week.

No comments: