Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I think I am truly starting to understand being in God?s presence. Lately, my times with God has become so precious to me?. But with that comes a whole new wave of attacks from the enemy. He is not wanting me to succeed apparently?.and is using some people and circumstances that I had complete confidence in, which are now breaking me down. I cannot wait for school to be out. But yet, I am still so joyful. God has blessed me with some AMAZING friends. He has been so good to me. This past week I have laughed more than I have all semester. Its wonderful.

Phi Lamb member retreat is this weekend. I was asked to lead the Bible study for Friday night. I am pretty excited?.but nervous too. I love to teach. Lately, I have been craving it. God knew that, so He provided me this opportunity, and I am ever grateful.

Initiation is Thursday night. I will be an official Phi Lamb member. I am an excited panda.

Physically?..I am not doing well. The medicine I am taking for my disease is making feel like I have morning sickness?.but all day. :) Certain foods or even certain smells make me sick and extremely nauseous. I know it will pass in a month or so, but right now it feels really icky.

My classes for next semester are looking up. I am working it all out and it looks like everything is going to go smoothly. Although I had to beg a prof. to let me into their class that was already closed for next semester. I gave her my sad face and a ?plleeeeeeeeease?. But it worked. :) I think she liked me.

No comments: