Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Business.
Studying with Phi Lamb friends for New Testament.
Bombed test today…..but its okay.
Coffee with an amazing girl.
I am completely excited about THIS.
You should take my quiz.
God is in control, and He has given me a peace about waiting.
But He does not like status-quo…something I have been thinking about lately.
35 more days of school.
I need a Nursing Advisor…..so I can pick out my classes.
I am thinking about stretching it out into five years…and having a double minor.
Minoring in Bible and Cross Cultural Ministry.
But it is still a thought in my head.
I still want a Jeep oh so badly.
Praying about how to get the money.
God will provide….even if it is 4500. :)
Thoughts of the Olivet Discourse and the Woes to the Pharisees are swirling in my head.
I was not able to talk to my mom all day.
That makes me kinda sad…but its okay. :)
Wow, that rhymed. hee, hee.
I really want the Sims 2 game….but I don’t know if I should fall into that addiction trap again. :)
Boys are stupid…..
I didn’t realize how bad it hurts inside trying to get over one.
It hurts….bad.
I need to get a new Wallflower for my room from Bath and Body; my other one ran out.
I need to go to bed.
Good night.
:)

No comments: