Saturday, April 7, 2007

He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.”
Acts 1:7
So tonight I was reading my Bible, and this verse really stuck out to me. God has timing. Its a perfect timing too. I need to put my trust in that, that is where I need to find peace. This evening I have kept that on repeat in my mind.

Otherwise things are okay. I love my mom, and she is hurting. I wish I could be there for her…..but I know how it feels. There really is no solution to the hurt you feel when your best friend has turned their back on you, and is treating you something awful. All I can do is give her a hug, and tell her that God is in control, and that it will all be okay. It makes me want to bust down her best friend’s door and tell her that she is hurting my mom, but I shouldn’t, although I really, really want to. But now, I am praying, which is the best thing I can do. :)

No comments: