Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I am in philosophy class, and I am cold. Brrrrr.
Just thought I would throw that out there….oh and that I got an A on my PHILOSOPHY PAPER. I have an A in the class now. Just hope I don’t bring it down when I take the final. Hee, heee. I think that having an A in the class qualifies me as a Philosophy Rockstar.

I went home last night to get my car. I hate the stress that this is putting on my parents. I want to make it better but I have no idea how. Getting a student loan wouldn’t be very wise, and my Dad doesn’t want me to get one, and I don’t want to go against what he wants. My job does not pay much either, but it is enough or me to get by. SO, I don’t know what to do, except to keep on praying….and maybe God will drop a jeep (heck, any nice car would be great) out of the sky and land on my driveway….that would be pretty cool.

Anyway, as I mentioned above, I went home last night. I was able to spend some good quality time with my brother. I love him so dang much. He has such a sweet spirit and a tender heart. I am seeing God work and grow in him daily. It excites me so much.



No comments: