Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I met this guy tonight. I have known him for a while, but didn’t really know him….if that makes any sense. Anyway, we were talking about his girlfriend who is in college a few hours away from here. He said that he was passionately in love with her, he knew that she was the one God had for him, without a shadow of a doubt. He also said that he had already written the song that he was going to sing to her when he was going to purpose someday…..wow, that’s romantic. I guess guys who can play music and sing always get to me…but still, wow. I can’t wait till I meet the guy God has for me, fall in love, and be swept off my feet. I know it is going to be amazing, so I am content with waiting, and letting Him write my love story.

…and he’s gotta have some sort of musical ability, I can’t help it, blame my birthmom. :)

No comments: