Tuesday, April 24, 2007

?By faith Moses? parents hid him for three months after he was born, because they saw he was no ordinary child, and they were not afraid of the king?s edict.?

Hebrews 11:23

Moses was no ordinary child. I guess lately I have been stuck on Moses, but I think God has a reason why. The other day is dawned on me that Moses and I have something in common; we are both adopted. I don?t know why that had not clicked, but it finally did. Because God allowed Moses to be adopted; he was able to change an entire nation?s history. Look at all the things God planned for him! This thought brings me to my next favorite verse.

?Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

before you were born I set you apart;

I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.?

Jeremiah 1:5

I LOVE this verse. It speaks to me in so many ways. God knew me, even before I was born, and He knew what He wanted to do with my life. How amazing is that? How amazing is our God? Pretty darn amazing.

~

So I am liking that this is a happier post than my previous few?.but that dosen?t mean things have changed?they are still the same old drama. But it is okay now.

BUT,

On a happier note:

Candy Hines from the Hope Pregnancy Center called me today as said that she was attending a meeting tomorrow about the center?s summer schedule. She said that if they receive the funding they expect, they would love to have me as the Summer Intern for the month of July! I am so excited. It would mean that I get to work at a camp nearby for a whole month, talking about abstinence. That phone call made me a happy panda. I do hope that it works out.

No comments: