Monday, February 11, 2008

Who's Got Stress? Not me!

"Miss Eaton, You need to have a stress free week as possible."

ER doctor, you have no idea what my life this week is like, do you?

Round 1 of Rush is over and went well. God is so good. One down, two to go.

My evening last night was spent at the ER because my chest was hurting hardcore along with my left shoulder and elbow. After it hurting for two days if finally scared me enough to go to the hospital. I was checked out for a heart attack and everything came back negative. So the doctor told me that I might have a pinched nerve but that he wasn't sure. Dude, I know what a pinched nerve feels like, that wasn't it. Other than that he told me to take it easy this week and not to partake in any stressful activities until I go to the cardiologist next week. Gah, he must not remember what college is like.

I got my hair trimmed and got side bangs. At first I regretted it, but now, I really really like it.

That's all I got.

-Your peaceful, non stressed, Addi :)

No comments: