Monday, February 4, 2008

Viva America!

Yes, I switched. I missed blogger too much, with all its wonderful freedoms......


So much about me lately is an inner struggle. There is a war going on in my heart. I know the side I stand on, but yet, it seems like the enemy is doing everything in his power to tear me away. Its hard.......and so much is involved, even the deepest, most intimate parts of me, and all those sins that come with it. I know being a Christian isn't supposed to be easy, but, goodness, this is hard. But with all of this, I am beginning to see a whole new wonderful picture of grace; and let me tell you, its beautiful.

In other news I officially exercised my right as an American and voted today. Granted, it was an absentee ballot, but still, I felt officially American.

But OH MY GOODNESS it took a lot of work to get done. Before you can mail off your ballot, you have to get it notarized, which caused me to go on a wild goose chase across campus this morning, trying to find a notary. After I finally found one, I had to go back and mail the letter at the post office, which is on the completely opposite side of campus. After it was all said and done I was late for class. Dang, Ron Paul better appreciate my vote, because a lot of work was put into getting it done.
My dad and I are voting for different people.......never saw that one coming. But I like who I went with, and I still do. His voting record is consistent, and He believes that more things should be left up to the state. But, I'm not going to get on my soapbox. :)

No comments: