Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Smile

Things that make me smile:

  • It was chilly and rainy.
  • My hair was curly.
  • I wore my rainboots today.
  • Getting a lot of things crossed of my 'to do' list.
  • Class being let out early.
  • New hoodies.
  • Hearing my mom say 'I love you'.
  • Waking up knowing I am loved by an amazing Savior.
  • Hearing a lady on the radio phoning in asking where she can but Michael Buble tickets.
  • Thinking, 'thank you sweet Jesus I already have mine.'
  • Looking at my map of the world on my wall and seeing Scotland.
  • Two words: taco day.
  • Getting random hugs.
  • Calling my grandma.
  • Finding out that IHOP is having free pancake day next Tuesday. Dude, I am so all over that.
  • Knowing that rush will soon be a thing of the past.
  • "As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result..."

No comments: