Friday, February 15, 2008

I get the tinglies in a silly place

I was able to meet my family for Valentine's dinner and then head home after. It was so nice, I really do love being with my huge family. Today I was able to keep my sweet baby home from daycare and play with him. I gave him a bath this morning, then we snuggled, cooed, and played all afternoon. He is such a happy baby with a sweet disposition that I can barely express. I so look forward to the day that I can be a mommy, but I do realize that I have a lot of life to live as a non-mommy, and I am looking forward to that too. Someday it will be the best of both worlds and it is going to be amazing. It gives me tingles to think about the plans God has for me and my future family. I know without a shadow of a doubt I will be a mother and a wife. He made me for that, it is inside everything I am. :) Goodness I can be weird sometimes.

Tonight there was a party for the whole campus, and someone brought up Dance Dance Revolution. Oh my goodness! I. Am. So. Sore. I cannot even express to you how sore my whole body is.

No comments: