Thursday, February 21, 2008

oh man

A strand I once thought was broken and impossible to fix has been mended once again. It completely amazes me how God can turn something that was once full of hurt and brokenness into something beautiful once again. God is a God of reconciliation.....oh how that brings such joy to my heart. A friend from freshman year and I reconnected this afternoon. It was funny because as much as we both tried to fight it in the beginning, God still brought us back together and we are so grateful. Looking back I can see the pieces falling into place and how He was preparing both of our hearts. At first it was awkward, but even though we had both grown and changed, we still connected. It was great.

and to make the day even better, but heart necklace that has been broken for the past 6 weeks came in today. My mom and I took it up to James Avery monday and they said they would fix it for free, all I had to do was pay shipping. It came in today and I was so, so, so excited. I feel like the other half of me is back, and my neck is no long naked. :)

No comments: