Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I love:
  • The fact that I can be anything I want to be.
  • That I will be living in Europe in less than six short months.
  • Anthropologie Dresses.
  • Having only 1 class tomorrow, and that it as at two in the afternoon at that.
  • God is final.
  • That tomorrow is Thursday. Thursdays are always good days.
  • LOST is on tomorrow night. Yes.
  • Rush was an amazing success and we have five girls pledging this year.
  • Spring is almost here.
~


My Princess, You are my true beauty:

Your real beauty is a work of art, hand carved by me. I have given you beautiful lips to speak words of life, eyes to see Me in everything, beautiful hands to help those in need, and a beautiful face to reflect My love to the world. I know you don't see yourself the way I do because you compare yourself to beauty idols that will soon be forgotten. I will work wonders that will radiate true beauty from within. And when My work is completed, your character will show off My craftsmanship, and your beauty marks will be remembered be all that were loved by you.
Love,
Your radiant King

No comments: