Thursday, December 7, 2006

My mom is coming to visit tomorrow!!!
Ohhhh I am so excited. This is a much needed visit and a huge answer to prayer. :-) Yay.

So I decorated my dorm door tonight for a contest that we had on my hall.

I had to be creative.

Creative.

Like as in arts and crafts.

Seriously.

I am not a craft person. That is my mother’s job. It’s not my fault I am not crafty, its genetic. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it. :-P

So my door ended up being the conversation between Charlie Brown and Linus about the true meaning of Christmas, and the passage from Luke. At the bottom there was a cross and verses about missions. So it pretty much turned into a missions door instead of a Christmas door. :-) A girl walked by today and looked at it and was like ‘man, you can tell your a Cross-Cultural Missions major’. It was funny. It was even more funny because I had no clue who the girl was.
Okay, now I have to go study for finals. :-(

p.s. my french teacher lost our French exam from last week. It he can’t find it, we all get A’s on our exam. Oh sweet Jesus please let those tests not be found. :-)

No comments: