Saturday, December 2, 2006

I really have nothing profound to say, nothing that will inspire, but something that has been on my heart.
Tonight I found myself on the phone with my mother and words came out of my mouth that I never expected to. “But mom, it is so hard, these girls are so beautiful.” I couldn’t believe I said it until it came out of my mouth. Me, Addi, the girl who had it together in this area. The one who didn’t care, and thought vanity was so stupid. I guess I was wrong, very wrong.
But here comes the good part. The part I love, the rescuer that came and saved me. He only came and spoke one short, small sentence. But in my heart, it spoke volumes.

Oh Addi, my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.

It was the key that unlocked some doors I did not realize would open.

He is my conqueror, protector, and friend.

No comments: