Thursday, December 14, 2006

I love how music can bring back so many memories. Like right now, for example. I am up way too late and am listening to a radio station that is playing music 2, 3, and 4 years old. It is bringing back so many memories, some good, some bad, some in between. It is so hard to believe that as of 3 pm tomorrow, I will be done with my very first semester of college. I am in college, that is still so hard for me to believe sometimes. This semester has had its ups……and many downs. But the downs made the ups so much more worth it. Because of everything that has happened, I have decided to make a list of songs to describe my first semester of college. Some have special meaning, some are self-explanatory, some are just really personal, and some are just ones I found and have loved. So here you go: My semester, in songs.

Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield*
In Me- Casting Crowns*
Gratitude-Nichole Nordeman
All I Need- Bethany Dillon*
Home- Michael Buble
Mrs Robinson- Simon and Garfunkel
Calling You- Blue October
You Don’t Know Me- Michael Buble
His Eye Is On The Sparrow- Selah*
Summertime-Kenny Chesney
MmmmmBop- Hanson
100 Years-Five For Fighting
Stand-Rascal Flatts
Praise You In This Storm- Casting Crowns
If We Were A Movie-Hannah Montana*
Life Is A Highway- Rascal Flatts
Bad Day- Daniel Powter
Penny and Me- Hanson
Airplane- Bethany Dillon
How Great Thou Art- Selah
Someday at Christmas- M.J.B.

~

In other non related news:
Here is technology at its finest. My mom calls and asks for my Christmas list. So, I text her my Christmas list, via my cell phone. :-)
I am knee deep in Judah’s Exillic Period and writing bad French and translating stress pronouns. My last two finals are soon.

No comments: