Thursday, January 26, 2006

Word on the street is that Castro got re-elected. Twas a close race as well, or so I hear. :-)
~
I do believe this is my all time favorite way of being introduced:

"This is Addison Barrett, but the boys down at O Smurfy's call her Addi."

And I like that.
~
Me: Wanna go to Braums with me? Eh?
Her: Sure, I would love to.
Me: Beauty.
Her: Have you been watching those Canadian mooses again on the movie Brother Bear?
Me: I can't help it. I feel like I have a connection with them. And it is moose, not mooses.
Her: You are weird.
Me: Beauty.
~
I am feeling called to missions so strongly, that I know it is what He wants me to do. But the International Affairs bussiness strikes my fancy as well. I know that He will make a way where the two shall meet. But how? I have no idea.

No comments: