Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I guess to water down my previous very depressing post, I would share a few amusing and interesting conversations I have had, as of late.
Her: I have a new roommate.
Me: Really? What is her name?
Her: His name is Kristi.
Me: WHAT? You are living with a man?
Her: No silly, I just wanted to see how you would react.
Me: Okay, good you scared me there. I thought I was gonna have to sick my gangsters on you.
Her: You and who’s army?
Me: You mean me and my gangsters. We would be doin some sicking on you for co-habitating with a person of the male persuasion.
Her: I love how I cannot understand half of what you say.
~
(During the Sunday evening sermon.)
Me: Is the pastor sick?
Her: No, why?
Me: Because he sounds like Sid the Sloth from Ice Age.
~
Me: I applied to college a few weeks ago.
My Brother: What? You can’t go to college!
Me: Why not?
Brother: Because Steve on Blue’s Clues went off to college and he never came back!
~
Me: I have a big wedding to go to in May, I need a date.
Her: Really? I could pick one out for you.
Me: I was only joking.
Her: Oh, Okay. But if you change your mind I could put a notice in the church bulletin.
~
Me: Why are you so annoying?
Brother: I can’t help it! Thats just how I roll.
There you have it. My week in conversations.

No comments: