Friday, January 13, 2006

I won't be writing for a while, partly because so much is going on, and partly because it hurts to bad to write.
I am experiencing a storm like no other. I knew it would be coming, but I had no idea how bad it would hurt. But I am learning, I am learning that He is still God; amazing and strong. I am praising him through this storm, even though the pain is still there. He is with me, I can feel it.
Not a lot of people know what is going on, not many need to know. If you have any idea of what I am going through, I could use your prayers. Please pray for my family, our home, the girls living with us, and for myself; that I won't give into satan's attacks. So good-bye for a little while.

I was sure by now That You would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day But once again, I say "Amen"and it's still raining
As the thunder rolls I barely hear You whisper through the rain"I'm with you"
I'll praise You in this storm And I will lift my hands
For you are who you are No matter where I am
Every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand
You never left my side And though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm

No comments: