Sunday, January 22, 2006

A refreshing quote from this weekend that has really lifted me up.

Him: Hey whats-her-face called, you need to call her back.
Her: Who?
Him: That Abby chick, Abby, Addey, I don't know.


This week has been full of busyness. A trip to the city, baby-sitting twice, pet sitting, church, Armenia fundraiser, tears, laughter, getting lost, as well as many other things.

I am quite ticked off as well. Lazy-Boy did not put a warning on their chairs saying that if you lean back in a recliner too far, harmful results follow. These include, tipping over, hitting your head on corners of walls, bruises, swelling, and a bad neckache. I speak from experience. I did figure out my two college choices for Fall of 2007.

College that I will probably go to: Here

My dream college that I would attend in a heartbeat, but I would have to marry rich first: Here

No comments: