Tuesday, January 10, 2006


I was told tonight that I tend to run from my problems. Me? Run? Is that true? I am afraid that it is. This person was probably very close to the truth, closer than I want to admit. Lately I have been running from my problems, and only speaking of them briefly on here.
Maybe that has been my problem with God as of late too. Maybe I have been running from Him as well to avoid my problems. What is wrong with me? Oh I am not looking for advice, I am just getting this all out on paper so it will not be a burden any longer, so to speak.
I am starting to realize how amazing of a God we have. I run off and think I can carry all of my burdens of my own, and fix them all. Yet, He patiently waits, waits for me to come back, a little more humble, realizing that I cannot make it on my own.
I hate that my posts are so depressing as of late. But I guess that is something I am going to have to get over. Things will change, I know they will, but for now I will have to wait out this storm, and see it through.

"Oh, I'll still be your Defender
And you'll be My missing son
And I'll send out an army
Just to bring you back to Me."

No comments: