Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wii=funness

What are you trying to teach me here? That I am not in control and you are? That you have a plan and I should trust? That your plans are better and wiser than mine? I love that you teach me things, but sometimes, I don't like the means you use for teaching tools.

Less than 72 hours till the best night of the year. I am so excited I could puddle. This really has been a good weekend. I came home Thursday night so I could go with my family to the stock show on Friday. I had forgotten how much I enjoy it. Tomorrow is Big/Little ceremony where I reveal to who I am to my new little sis. I am really excited about this girl, its going to be great. I guess the only damper on this weekend was the phone call from my doctor. My thyroid tests came back clear. I am happy about this, but, I was hoping that it would be a simple thyroid thing, but no, so I have to go back in 27 days after I finish my halter monitor and go from there. I hate this, I truly do. But the thing I hate the most is I feel that God is preparing me for the fact that I might not be able to go to Scotland. I feel myself slowly separating. Otherwise things are going well. My heart monitor isn't terrible. It is pretty small and I feel like a spy when I have to call and download the information off of it through the phone. I guess the only downside is when it goes off in class and I get odd looks, then I have to give my 'sorry its my heart monitor' look back.

I found the peanut butter to my jelly again. It is going well, so, so, so well. I think God knew we needed each other right now.

Oh man, we got a Wii. It is so stinking fun.

I cannot wait to be a PA. I am so excited. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Dydd Gwyl Ddewi Hapus i bawb!!!
Happy Saint David's Day to everyone!!!
(I got that in an email this morning.)

No comments: