Thursday, March 13, 2008

a watched clock never moves.....

Oh my goodness Spring Break seems to be hidden forever and I shall never find it.

36 hours seems like an eternity......

Its like when you are on a long trip. You have been in the car for hours on end, and you are only 45 minutes away from home. But those 45 minutes can be the longest part of the trip.
I need this break. I need it desperately.

We are supposed to receive rain tomorrow. Please Lord, send rain. I was talking with a friend tonight and she mentioned she was ready for a good, long, spring storm. I heartily agree.

I love Oklahoma. It is truly a great state. But if I had one complaint it would be the wind. If it were not so windy here, I would wear skirts and dresses every day. But I kind of like the idea of keeping my dignity in tact so I usually stick to wearing pants. Stupid wind.

No comments: