Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mmmmmhummmm

This thing called college is so.......overrated.

I'm so ready to graduate, and have a family.


A friend got my hooked on the TV series The Tudors. Although I close my eyes during the bad parts. :) Its funny, because I am a poor college student I can't buy the episodes via itunes. So, I found a Japanese youtube like website that has the episodes online for free. I'm pretty sure it might be illegal, but oh well. I get to watch them for free and have the pleasure of Japanese subtitles at the bottom.

Things have happened that it looks like I will be living in an apartment next year instead of the dorms. I'm nervous/excited. This way my parents can have a place to stay when they are off duty, I will have a place of my own away from school, and I can get a cat.

Annnnnd I started reading The Other Boleyn Girl today, not sure if I will like it yet or not.

I am so ready for Scotland. Its going to be an adventure.

Its almost snowcone weather, which makes me happy.

No comments: