Saturday, March 8, 2008

God brought $300 in the mail to me today for Scotland, bringing me to a total of $900. Thank you Jesus. I am about 1/4 of the way there. I was feeling so doubtful, but then things like this happen. Oh how I have a problem with trusting. :)

I am beginning to accept the fact that I am not a good tester. No matter how hard I study, its just not in me to concoct a flawless test essay. But if it is multi choice or question and answer; I'm a rock star. :)

On the way home from school my dad drove so I pulled out my laptop and watched the newest episode of Lost that I had missed. The following conversation occurred:

Dad: Are you watching Lost?
Me: Yes....
Dad: But I thought they were stuck on some island?
Me: They are.
Dad: But they are in houses and have technological equipment.
Me: Its because they are on the other side of the island-
Dad: Then why don't they use that equipment to get off the island??
Me: Oh man dad, its so much more complicated than that.....

No comments: