Thursday, March 27, 2008

So I am about 50 pages in, and I so, so LOVE The Other Boleyn Girl.

It is so nice to be home. I sitting at my favorite place on the couch watching Across the Universe. I've decided that its probably one of the weirdest movies I've seen, but I love it. I think that you have to have a pretty big appreciation for The Beatles to like it.

Growing up I was raised in a pretty conservative atmosphere. For the past almost two years I have not lived under that umbrella and have been living around people with so many differing opinions. I guess it has gotten me to think and figure out what I believe and why I believe it.
I've found something that I believe in. Its something that I found on my own, and I like it. I'm not saying that I support or believe in global warming. Actually, I highly doubt it. Despite that fact I do believe that we should respect the world that God has given us. No, I'm not hugging trees or trying to save whales, but I do believe that some changes need to be made in my life, and in the lives of others.

So thats my soapbox for the day.

No comments: