Thursday, September 27, 2007

So much is happening right now. So many good conversations that are encouraging and purely lovely. Doors are being opened and some are being shut. God is stretching me and teaching me so many things. I have an amazing family who loves me and is so full of wisdom.

Lately I have been worried about God?s plan for my life and have been terrified of making a decision that does not go along with His plan. Then someone very wise told me that instead of worry and confusion I need to pray, give it to God, and keep following through until God shuts the door. So that is what I am doing.

So much has happened this week that requires way too much typing??.but, this weekend I am going home to talk to my parents about the application I filled out and am praying about sending off??..to apply to be a student missionary in Scotland for two months next summer.

Random? Sort of. But the story behind it makes much more sense.

I love God.

No comments: