Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One of my dear, dear, friends died today. I got the phone call from my mom telling me that she had passed. She was a caseworker for our campus and a good friend to me and Ray. Her name was Mel, only 31. I?m still in shock that she?s gone. No one knows what happened for sure, they are going to do an autopsy to find out more. Friends have come by to check on me, and mom has called several times. I know God has a plan but still??she?s gone. I can?t cry anymore and I hate that feeling. There are many hurting young girls tonight, and I wish with all that I am that I could take that pain away.

??I was her pet-sitter and she helped me learn Spanish in high school while we ate spicy cheeseburgers that she would make herself.

I told my mom on the phone a few moments ago that I don?t want to close my eyes and go to sleep. She said she understood and reminded me to rest in His love tonight.

No comments: