Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I?m alive, I promise. School is keeping me waaaay too busy. Lately it has been hard to juggle school, friends, Phi Lamb, my time with God, and family. I have a test or a paper due each week until November.

I think that friday or saturday I am going to set some time aside to myself and take a long walk with my camera. Yes, that will be nice.

I guess things are okay, well in some areas they are amazing, but in others, not so good. I have a lot to think/pray about.

My heart hurts, but not in a melancholy, depressing way.

It hurts in a stretching-I-need-to-let-go-of-some-things-and-gain-some-others kind of way.

In a way where I know that I am a helpless sinner in need of a Savior, tired, worn out, fall on Jesus way.

In a being-an-almost-grown-up-really-sucks kind of way.

In a I?m-sorry-I-don?t-have-time-for-any-kind-of-relationships-or-even-breathing-because-I-am-in-Civ way.

In a I?m scared, not sure where you are taking me, help me learn to trust you, kind of way.

That way.

Friday cannot come soon enough??I need time to rest?..and think. I need to be like Pooh, and find a thinking spot here on campus.

No comments: