Sunday, August 19, 2007

WOW. That is the only word I can think of to describe God right now. Wow.

For the past 9 or 10 months I had been praying that a door would be opened so I might share God?s love.

The door got opened.

At midnight last night I received a text message from my half sister Alyssa. She loves to text message so we are talking over that and through myspace. It was so out of the blue, I haven?t spoken to her in over a year. But I have noticed that sometimes out of the blue things can really be ?God things? in disguise.

Thank you sweet Jesus.

Please, please, please pray that her sweet heart may be receptive and that I may share without being overbearing. Pray that I may be able to be in tune with the Holy Spirit and to her needs and be able to minister to her.

This has been a burden that has been on my heart for over a year now, and I think I might have finally received my chance. My birthdad kept shutting me down, and I felt very defeated. Maybe this is God working through a different route.

God is so good, no?

No comments: