Thursday, August 16, 2007

So this is what my CRAZY schedule looks like for the next week:

Thursday: shop for school supplies/ pack/ Speechless practice

Friday: Fish Fry/Speechless/ HSM2 (ha)/packing

Saturday: Moving back to bison hill!!!!!!!!

Sunday: unpacking at school/driving back to madill/ shopping for school stuff

Monday: Un Cuerpo/ Phi Lamb Recruitment/ helping my roomie move in

Tuesday: Rest!!!

Wednesday: First day of classes!!

Thursday: First Phi Lamb meeting/ getting ready for RUSH!

So it may not look too busy but it really is, and I am so excited about it. God has some amazing things planned this semester and even though it may be a really difficult semester, I think I am prepared.

~

I love having really, really good dreams. Can God send dreams, no matter how silly, to give you hope for the future when it seems lost?

No comments: