Monday, August 27, 2007

I have come to the conclusion that this semester and on are going to be really hard on me. I told my mom tonight that I can going to need to hear ?you can do it? daily, because satan is already trying to tell me that I can?t.

I know I am a smart girl. But sometimes it is so hard. I know I can do this, I know I can.

Sidenote: my amazing sister made my weekend soooooo good. I love her so much. She is probably the coolest 16 year old I have ever met.

I don?t know why but the evil one is escalating. Maybe it is because I am truly wanting to follow Christ with a passion, maybe it is because I am setting out to pursue God?s plan for me, maybe, maybe, maybe??.

The prince of darkness may have dominion over this world, but God reigns over him and so much more. The Lord is my light and my salvation, of whom shall I fear??? Amen? Amen.

Besides, I?ve read the book, and I know what happens to satan in the end. :)

No comments: