Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So now that everything is settled and moved in, here are pictures of our amazing room!!!

The room when you walk in, and my cozy bed!!!


Closet


Door to bathroom, sink, bookshelf, and end of my bed.


Lisa and her side of the room.


Close up of my desk.


Bookshelf closeup, the top shelf and bottom one are mine.


Looking at the front door. (We have polka dots all across the tops of the walls. Very cute)


Bathroom door and sink, you can see me in the mirror. :)


Close up of my bed!!


My favorite pillows!!!! The red one with the flower has a really good verse on it. I found it at LifeWay Christian Bookstore for only 5 dollars!
So now that school has started and everything is settled I am beginning to see what my year is going to look like. Civ and Chemistry are really going to keep me busy. Its weird to think that I am an upperclassmen now. There is a lot going on in my mind that I want to share, but I have a mountain of reading left to do. Sooooo here?s to ?maybe later?.

No comments: