Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I wish so badly that I could learn to think before I speak. Its what gets me in trouble 99.9% of the time. :(

End of story.

~

Yes! He loved her all along!! I am so glad that the book ended exactly how I wanted it to. I do believe it is my new favorite. Anne was so naive and sweet, and so terribly afraid that Captain Wentworth was still angry at her. But he wasn?t!! I am so happy. Now, I am off to start Emma. I have been told that I will like it a lot.

~

I have also been looking at some pre-med summer internships. I found one at Baylor that I like a lot. It is a 13 week program in Huston, and you get paid too. It is still weird to think that by next summer I have to start preparing for medical school by researching potential med schools, studying for MCAT, etc. It feels a whole lot like when I was in high school, preparing for college?..I guess you could say high school 2.0.

~

I leave for school in three and a half days. Summer, where did you go?? It seems like yesterday that I left school. Granted I am pretty dang excited about school this year. I have an amazing roommate, an incredible dorm, and lots of things going on with Phi Lamb; including rush week. :)

No comments: