Friday, October 10, 2008

Six Little Knows Facts About Me

I was tagged by Jennifer.
  1. I constantly play with my hair. I usually don't realize that I do it, and it drives my mom crazy. I think that there is something about twirling it around my fingers that brings comfort to me.
  2. I make faces at truckers on the highway. I figure that their job is pretty dull and monotonous as it is, so I take it upon myself to add a little interestingness to their day. 
  3.  I am 20 years old and I still refuse to blow my nose when I have a cold. 
  4. I am a HUGE napper. I love naps. They are the most amazing thing in the entire world. 
  5. Someday, I am going to have a small dog and his name will be Pancakes.
  6. I want to live in the south of France someday with my husband and kids.

I going to the mountains this weekend with a group of friends. Its going to be so much fun. I've also found a church that I LOVE after being without one for three years. I'll blog more about it later. 

No comments: