Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kiki the Demon Glider

Kiki the Demon Glider


She may look sweet an innocent to you, but the truth is that this was satan's second choice of animal to use to tempt Eve.

My roommate is gone for the night and being the nice, kind person that I am, agreed to freed her two baby sugar gliders their evening meal. I knew they were babies and needed a lot of human interaction, so I decided to hand feed them like I have seen my roommate do dozens of times. No big deal, right?
I carefully offer these two greedy beasts some strawberries and they climb over to my hand and begin to nibble. Kiki, the one pictured above, got a little too excited and FREAKING BIT MY HAND. In response I jumped, and shouted several colorful words. Strawberries and sugar gliders went flying everywhere. After it was over she came crawling out with such confidence it was annoying. I stared down her beady little eyes for several minutes until I realized how stupid it is that I was fighting with an animal the size of a baseball.
I left the rest of the food in there for them to eat on their own, with the hope that they choke on it in the middle of the night. I probably have rabies now too.

Dogs don't do this kind of crap.

No comments: