Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh man, oh man.

Oh my goodness, holy crap, I could pee my pants, etc. Today was one of the most amazing days of my life. And to think that I was so close to skipping church, but I didn't.
I was meant to be at church this morning.
I was meant to sit in the second row.
I was meant to hear the sermon.
I was meant to hear God's voice.
I was meant to hear the new calling on my life.
God has totally thrown me for a loop and I am left completely shocked and amazed.
But excited, so, so, excited.
The edges are fuzzy and not everything is clear.
Because it is so radical I have only shared it with my parents and the journal to my future husband.
Until I make sure this is completely my calling (which I am pretty sure it is), I am keeping it private. But when I feel completely comfortable, it well definitely be shared here.
Until then I ask for your prayers. Prayers for guidance, wisdom, clarity and anything else you can think of.

p.s. I updated my 365 set on flickr.

No comments: