Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

Oh man. It started Sunday when the best friend handed me a book and said, "you have to read this". I knew of the movie, but had never seen it. I thought it looked lame. But, since she usually has great taste in books, I figured I'd give it a shot. I just finished the last page. It was amazing.
The End.

~

Fall Break starts tomorrow. Words cannot express how freaking excited I am about going home. I haven't been home in three weeks, even though it feels like years. I am almost packed, and a playlist for my ipod has been created to listen to on the trip home. I have to admit, my language has gotten a little shady lately so I am pretty nervous about dropping a word or two in front of my family. Because that would go over so well. :) But other than that things should go well. I get to snuggle with my sweet baby Dyson, and I will be making a roadtrip to Texas. :)

No comments: