Friday, May 23, 2008

Wheezey

"Doesn't it strike you as odd that you and I have developed such a deep, substantial connection, here, in Tokyo? This is the city that flies by in brilliant reds and yellows. So why us?"

Then I woke up...

How the heck I come up with some of my dreams??? I'm pretty sure I know nothing about Tokyo, and whether or not it flies by in various colours.

Note to self: remember when you come home in the summer time, your sleeping schedule is very different to that of the rest of the household.

So then??? How about entertaining myself while trying to stay warm in the arctic tundra of a house that I live in?? I'm not going to lie, I've missed this.



I've also been spending my days reading the Twilight Series (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE- thank you K and M), and baby-sitting my favourite boy in the universe (that is under the age of one), while his mommy is working at her very first job. He and I were both very, very sick today. It was so sad. I with bronchitis, he with a double ear infection. Mom helped out when she could, but I spent most of the afternoon trying to appease his poor little infected body. But every other day has been wonderful. He is my sunshine and joy in the afternoons. He is learning and growing into his personality, but is also so much of a baby too. I think he is cute, and he thinks I am funny, so we get along great.

I love being at home. It is amazing. Except for me being sick. I hate being sick, I get so sad and grumpy. My bronchitis is so bad that I wheeze when I breathe, and get into long coughing fits if someone makes me laugh. Usually, this is all tolerable, BUT, I normally forget that I wheeze, because I can't feel it, and I am in rooms that are nosy most of the time. So when it comes time that I am by myself, I end up scaring the crap out of myself when I wheeze. This has happened a good four times today. Seriously. Not even ten minutes ago I got scared because it was quiet, and I heard myself wheeze and thought some Darth Vader/Emphysema Rapist was coming to get me. It is so sad.

So I am pretty sure that this post is full of run-on sentences, and way too many commas. But oh well, I am tired.

Night.

No comments: