Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Love


I am loved.
I am completely, indescribably, amazingly, incandescently, and truly loved by so many people.
I made a grown up decision today.
It was really hard.
But, by no surprise God, my parents, my birthmother, Ray, Kelly, and Melissa were all there; supporting me and loving me. I can't believe God put such amazing people in my life.
I am not going to Wales this summer to love on the people there.
But, so many other things are going to be happening.
A Webcam Book Club with the best friend.
Getting my life on track.
Snuggling with my sweet baby Dyson.
Being a prayer warrior while the OCBF is in Africa.
Babysitting.
Getting a tune up on my heart.
Roads trips to Lewisville.
Learning to love with all that I am.
Reading.
Learning more about my passions, dreams, and ambitions.
I am so blessed.

No comments: