Sunday, May 4, 2008

I am....

i am: sitting on my bed, looking out the window
i think: I want some more cereal
i know: that God has a plan for this crappy heart that I have
i want: for it to be finals week
i have: the best family ever
i wish: that I could make my hair long or short whenever I pleased
i hate: being alone
i miss: my mom
i fear: drowning and being alone forever
i feel: content
i hear: cars driving by
i smell: my wallflower from Bath and Body
i crave: to be on a plane to England
i search: for the truth in everything
i wonder: about my future
i regret: middle school
i love: thunderstorms and snuggling
i ache: from coughing so much
i care: very little about what people think of me
i always: play with my hair
i am not: going to get dressed today.
i believe: I can do all things through Him who gives me strength
i dance: quite often when I am alone
i sing: in the car
i don't always: think before I speak
i fight: taking my medicine
i write: because it helps me process my thoughts
i win: random free drinks from those pop bottle caps
i lose: things quite a bit.
i never: have danced in the rain
i confuse: myself
i listen: because talking is weird for me sometimes
i can usually be found: reading
i am scared: of living on my own in Wales for two months
i need: a hug at least once a day
i am happy about: living on my own in Wales for two months

No comments: