Friday, May 2, 2008

so long my luckless...

To Hitler, Mein Kampf, doublespeak, and any and all things associated with the aforementioned parties:

There is no use ignoring the elephant in the room. Our relationship is about as productive as a sundial in the shade. Nine more pages, that is the only thing that is separating me and you from the demise of our struggling, flame less relationship. After that, I am packing my bags, loading up the kids, and getting the heck out of Dodge. I've already spoken to the lawyer and he believes that because of your diabolical schemes to take over the world, the separation should be clean and painless. So here's goodbye, because in nine pages, I will be too mentally exhausted to write this short note, ergo I am writing it presently. It was a swell ride, not really, but I thought I'd throw that in there for posterity.

Sincerely,
Addison
p.s. I'm keeping the jewelry.

No comments: