Monday, May 7, 2007

Blonde Moment #5,839

I rented the movie Bobby last night. I called some friends and they came over and we watched it. It was very slow and didn?t have much of a plot. It was neat though because it had actual news footage clips throughout the movie. While watching it I noticed some odd differences from what I thought actually happened. I figured that since it was fictional that that was the reason why. The end of the movie the main character was shot in the kitchen of a hotel. Then the screen goes black and it reads:

Robert F. Kennedy died early the next morning in the hospital. His wife Ethel was present.

WHAT?! That is NOT how he died. I thought he died in Dallas during a parade. I know this is how it happened. I went to the musuem. AND John is NOT a nickname for Robert. How the mess can you get John out of Robert?? AND I thought his wife?s name was Jackie, not Ethel. This movie has it all wrong. Dang.

I watched the entire movie thinking that it was about JFK??instead of RFK.

Even though the movie was called Bobby?.I thought it was about John F. Kennedy.

Apparently Robert is his brother. FYI.

~

On top of this mind blowing revelation. I went to bed around 2:45?.only to wake up at 3:15 to hear sirens going off. We had to go down to our basement twice. Thus I was unable to go back to bed until 5:30. The gay tornadoes were not even close to us either. I am a little hacked off at the weather. Tornadoes are highly inconvenient for college students.

No comments: