Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Birthday



So this is my birthday present to you.

A. because I rather do something creative than just a gift.

B. because I am a poor college student who?s tuition is over 22,000 dollars. :)

E is because she is pretty much an extrovert. :)
L is because she is full of passionate and unconditional love. It is also for life, a gift that she gave me and the reason she speaks out openly about adoption.

I is for inspire. She has inspired me in ways she will never know.

Z is for?.um, Z, what starts with Z?..dang, why does she have to have a Z in her name??Z is for Zoo. Because when I went to her house the first time we went to the zoo, and I bird pooped on me.

A is for Angelic. Because that is what her voice sounds like to me.

B is for beauty, inside and out.

E is for extremely dingy sometimes??.something that I definitely inherited. E is also for example. She has set such a Godly example in my life, as well as in the lives of others.

T is for Thank you. And you know why I say this. Thank you.

H is for hope. She is full of it and is something that is interwoven in her past, present, and future.
Happy Birthday.

p.s. please don?t cry when you read this, I hate it when people cry. I get awkward. :)



~

In other news finals are coming up, one on Monday and three back to back on Tuesday. Therefore my phone will be on silent till Tuesday afternoon and I will be unavailable to talk. I will able to talk via email and text. My internet stress purchase should be here monday, and it is all I can do to not chop off my hair. I made a promise to my mother that I would not cut my hair until finals were over, when I would be thinking clearly again and not have my head full of Chinese history, New Testament facts and dates, and Ancient Literature. If I still wanted to cut my hair then, then it would be okay. :)

No comments: