Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I haven?t written in my journal to my future husband lately. I think I am going to do that soon.

I want to fall in love so badly and have my own fairytale. I know that I am SO not ready yet, and that God?s timing is perfect, so I am still waiting patiently?.sort of. :)

I guess this got me thinking?..because lately, its getting really old answering that question.

?No, I do not have a boyfriend, I am not looking right now.?

What I reply with is true, but answering it again and again gets old. Someday I am thinking of mixing it up a little and creating a new, witty response. I would share how I ran off to Spain with some young and charming prince from Ireland and how we spent the entire summer together, deliriously happy, and how he read old British Classics to me late into the night. Then I would put on my sad face and tell how he had to go off to war to fight for his country and that he swore that he would come back for me and that we would be together forever. I would share how we commemorated this heartfelt promise by sharing a locket that one day would be put together again with love. Then I would tear up and tell how his best friend secretly wrote me a letter so my love?s parents wold not know, and that he shared how my love died with his undying love for me as his last words and how after that I swore to never love again and that is why I am not dating.

??.but I am not a fan of change, so I think I am going to stick with the same usual response. And I don?t think anyone would buy it, being that Ireland hasn?t had a war since 1916 and all??.

my 1st grade teacher said that my imagination needed to be tamed because it was as wild as a wild horse in the highlands of Australia. But I never believed her. :)

No comments: