Sunday, November 26, 2006

Peaceful. Oh, it is almost my favorite time of the year. I was made for this time of year. I love it, it always captivates me and strings me along in its dance. It is always something I list that I love in my ‘about section’ and it will probably stay there for quite some time. The ‘in-between’ stage where fall says goodnight for the year and welcomes in winter. It is such an amazing time that makes me wiggle. The atmosphere, the joy that God gives me makes me so peaceful.

Restored.
My heart feels so restored. I feel like I am being nursed back by a loving, faithful God. He never ceases to amaze and astound me. I love our times in the evenings that we have together. Its almost as if I am beginning to see a whole new side of a God I have known most of my life. There is no limit to God and I am so beginning to understand that to the best of my knowledge. My love and attention are His, and my life is slowly unfolding under His will. I hope I never stray from that. He has helped me become restored.

Hopeful.
I feel hopeful for the first time in a long time. There is this fear and uncertainty that has been nagging me for a while now. I have been buying into the lies that satan has been whispering in my ear. God has an amazing plan and I need to put my trust in that. I am His princess whom he loves and wants the best for. My worrying is telling Him that I don’t want to trust. Giving him my worries, fears, and doubts makes my life a whole lot better, and that is what He wants. He has shown me that instead of looking to the future, I need to focus on the here and now. My focus needs to be about my Father’s business, and not on anything else.
All this and I still have so much to learn. Now I feel so full but still hunger for Him. I love it. Yes there are some things in my heart that occasionally trouble me, but that is where trust comes in. To be able to sit quietly at his feet and passionately trust Him is my heart’s want and desire. Yes, He makes me hopeful.

It is you that has taught my heart to sing.

No comments: